This is going to get fun. Just don't call it a vaccine passport!

8:27 PM ยท Jul 31, 2021

93
287
25
1,453
Replying to @ConceptualJames
Iโ€™m here for the comments by people who think voter ID is racist.
3
1
0
81
Replying to @ConceptualJames
It's not fascism if we don't call it fascism
0
4
0
28
Replying to @ConceptualJames
What else can it be called? ๐Ÿค”
3
0
0
3
Replying to @ConceptualJames
Youโ€™ll own nothing and be happy!
0
0
0
12
Replying to @ConceptualJames
Great. It's not a vaccine passport, except it is. And it's not a war between vaccinated and unvaccinated. I'm after 2 dozes of vaccine. And still I think that people should not be segregated this way. It's insanity, it's anti-freedom, it's only to create more divisions.
1
1
0
24
Replying to @ConceptualJames
I keep saying we should beta test this all with an HIV status passport. See how people like that.
1
1
0
26
Replying to @ConceptualJames
Since 70% of people are all for it, doesnโ€™t democracy mean the other 30% are getting it?
11
0
0
2
Replying to @ConceptualJames
I am simply amazed by the fact that they assume everyone has a smartphone.
1
1
0
9